Here are some more posts copied from my old blog, all on the Latin Mass. These are almost exactly ten years old, from when it was just getting started at St. Rose. So this is sort of an anniversary post.
They are unedited, except for taking out broken links to images. If I start editing them, I’ll end up completely rewriting them, because I’d nitpick over my writing, and I’d probably think some of the opinions naive, since I was just starting to learn about the Mass then. I might have even gotten some things wrong. That’s okay, they are what they are, and it is what it is.
- Why the Latin Mass? #1: Everything’s Better in Latin
- Why the Latin Mass? #2: Beautiful Churches
- Why the Latin Mass? #3: The Music, or Lack Thereof
- Why the Latin Mass? #4: Snappy Dressers
- Why the Latin Mass? #5: Consistency and Community
- Why the Latin Mass? #6: What It’s Not
- Why the Latin Mass? #7: Reverence
- Latin Mass Walk-Through
- Latin Mass FAQ