My Perl Page
I've been programming in Perl since 1995, when my boss at the ISP I worked for handed me the book Learn Perl in 21 Days and told me I'd be writing CGIs. Since then, I've used Perl just about every day, from one-liners to small scripting tasks to large projects. It's my go-to language for any project that doesn't clearly call for some other language. I'll be distributing some of those programs here in hopes that they might be of use to someone.
- My Perl 6 Blog
- I've begun experimenting with Perl 6 lately, and documenting what I learn here.
- PerlMonks Posts
- PerlMonks is a support and idea-exchange site for Perl programmers. That link goes to a page showing my most popular posts there (based on up-votes by the other members); this one goes to my PerlMonks profile.
- Lacuna Expanse
- A collection of scripts I've written for automating my moves in the open-source game.
- Some scripts I wrote for the open-source RPG Crossfire. These are several years old, since there hasn't been much development there lately. Mostly Perl, a small bit of C and Lisp.
- Some OO code I started writing years ago as the basis for card games, and one solitaire solver that uses it.